Today is my birthday, and, like many beautiful bloggers before me, I'm going to regale you with 32 things you really don't care to know about me.
1. I collect calendars.
2. I never wanted to be a mother until I was one.
3. My husband and I were born in the same hospital, 4 months apart.
4. We were on the same soccer team 4 years later.
5. We had next door paper routes for several years after that.
6. I married for love.
7. I've been shopping for boots for months and refuse to buy a pair until I find the perfect ones.
8. I have great boobs.
9. I have stretch marks on my hips from adolescence and none on my belly after two pregnancies.
10. I'm going to take a cooking class.
11. My favorite song is My Sharona.
12. I fall in love very easily.
13. I love fiercely.
14. I wear my heart on my sleeve, and it gives me away...every time.
15. I play the piano.
16. I crochet.
17. I'm allergic to red wine.
18. I think it's because of the sulfates.
19. I require more sleep than anyone I know.
20. I have a killer jump shot.
21. I live in a yellow shingled house.
22. I love laying in hammocks, but I've never owned one.
23. I'm 3/4 done with my goal of visiting all 50 states.
24. I'm 4/7 done with my goal of visiting all 7 continents.
25. For the most part, I've never been happier.
26. I have routine anxiety dreams about being in high school and forgetting my locker combination.
27. I fancy myself a writer.
28. I'm starting weight watchers today.
29. I'm growing my hair out and rapidly approaching the awkward phase.
30. I have become intensely private about my spirituality.
31. There's a small picture of Jesus hanging in my bedroom closet.
32. I want for nothing.